I've always been interested in the cosmos and the undiscovered possibilities of all the things we do not know nor understand. The universe is very big and continues to grow but by us discovering potentially earth like planets, this could be a potential step toward us traveling to understand these planets whether by satellites, rovers, or even by us visiting it. Anyways, I thought this was pretty interesting and thought I should share.
http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/18/us/planet-discovery/index.html?hpt=hp_bn1
I really thought this was an interesting article also. It would be great to see what was actually on these three planets. But according to the article, that would be virtually impossible due to how far away they are. Hopefully in the future, we will be able to verify this information!
ReplyDeleteYes i agree, definitely unreachable by our means of technology in todays age. With science advancing in an alarming rate, within the next 50-100 years, we should have some type of technology that could reach that far and give us feedback but only time will tell. However, where there's water, life should persist according to our understanding of biology.
ReplyDelete