Saturday, April 27, 2013

A Break From Cancer and a Smile Before Finals

I thought everyone might like a break from articles about cancer so I'm going to contribute an article about writing.  As a scientist (whatever field we end up in) it is imperative that we are able to convey our ideas in writing so that we clearly get our point across and so that we may find favor in the target audience.

Read the following article "How to Write Like a Scientist" to find helpful tips and tricks for writing for and as part of the scientific community. Enjoy!


P.S. SMILE graduation is right around the corner :)

1 comment:

  1. I really liked this article. I agree that scientific papers don't have to be "dry" as he stated. Taking a different approach in my opinion could open the door to more audiences. I wished that we had more courses geared towards writing scientific papers! I definitely need that experience! Good article!

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.