Could this be a lead to changing global warming? Scientists have discovered new techniques to capture methane which account for 30% of the earth's global warming. I thought this article was neat in which it shows how Methane differs from Carbon Dioxide in order to capture it.
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/04/130416132807.htm
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI agree the article was very interesting. Methane release into the atmosphere is definitely on the rise as the global temp increases. I could see possibly using such filters in coal mine situations where gas builds up in limited space. It is very important to focus on reducing the methane quantities in the atmosphere. However, I think it may be difficult to pull out sufficient methane quantities to offset the cost of the extraction process, but technology continues to suprise me. Who knows, one day in stead of filling up, we just change the filter.
ReplyDelete