Kenya, this was very interesting! My great grandfather and great uncle actually died very young from melanoma, so it is a potential risk for me! I'm glad to see that aspirin was the drug that worked, easy to come by and relatively easy to make if you know what your doing!
Aspirin seems to be quite a miracle drug, I know that it also is used for people prone to heart attacks also! Very cool! :)
I'm interested to know though, if anyone knows if it is safe to take aspirin for extended periods of time? ...
Kenya, this was very interesting! My great grandfather and great uncle actually died very young from melanoma, so it is a potential risk for me! I'm glad to see that aspirin was the drug that worked, easy to come by and relatively easy to make if you know what your doing!
ReplyDeleteAspirin seems to be quite a miracle drug, I know that it also is used for people prone to heart attacks also! Very cool! :)
I'm interested to know though, if anyone knows if it is safe to take aspirin for extended periods of time? ...
-Aliana